Monday, May 5, 2014

Still alive

So as a family man and a lover of guns it has been a busy 6 months. I have wanted to write more and more about my toys and adventures. Its been over a year sense my last post and I am shamed.

I will write more and post more about my adventures.

So my family has a small plot of land near Fish lake. My Dad, good friend Quinn and I took a trip down last year in the hopes of shooting some stuff. Killing was the game and ground squirrels was the game

My Dad took us to Handcock Flat,  where last year he said " the ground was moving". We didn't see a thing. But on the road back to camp I uses Quinn's AR to take the insides of this guy out.


It was a nice trip it would have been great to have killed a few more of these little vermin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment