Monday, May 5, 2014

A few new toys

So this past few months I have picked ups a few new toys

I bought a Ruger SR-22 in August to replace the Walther P22 that I sold. In the current day of dealing with the hassle of finding 22 ammo I needed a pistol that was more reliable, the P22 would shoot the CCI Stingers fine at 1640 FPS but I haven't seen a box of Stingers in a year and a half.

The SR-22 has shot any ammo that I have put thru it, Federal bulk and Remington gold tip are all that I have right now.

I also picked up a FN-FNS 40 pistol, I sold my Glock 22 a few years ago and needed to replace it. I looked and tested and held watched everything I could find and I think the FNS-40 is the best pistol for me. It came with 3 - 14 round magazines Its completely ambidextrous and it didn't break the bank.  Its fun to shoot other then finding a holster for it I am in love.

I also went and got a Bushmaster Carbon 15, I have always wanted a AR and now I have one. Here is a picture of these guns including the Walther PK380.


No comments:

Post a Comment